Thursday, July 9, 2009

Random Chatter

It's really nice when people appreciate something that you do. Whether it be something as small and simple as "How are you???" or something as big as giving a kidney. Recently I've been appreciated for my music and that feels freaking great!!! I've worked so hard for so long and I've barely been heard. That's all about to change. My #1 focus right now is music. I've been working on The X-Files Mixtape for some time now and I've put a lot of money into it. I want for this to be the key to the beginning of my musical success. I'm working on my first single called Paradise and it's definitely a hit. How do I know that???? Because I made it fool!!! j/k No but seriously. It's a hot song and I think it will be playing in clubs all over the world soon. I'm really tired of just being your average poor American citizen. I want to touch millions if not billions through my music and I know for sure that it's going to happen. I just need to go get it. I don't aspire to be the richest or most powerful man in the world. I just want people to look at me and say "That's Xavier Marquis!!!!". No, it's not about the fame either. It's about creating a product that can change people's lives, at least their perspective on it, and being recognized and appreciated for that. Everybody is good at something or many things. I'm fortunate enough to know what my calling is. God gives us gifts and talents for a reason, therefore we need to take full advantage of them and use them. I'm on a mission and I hope you all can be part of it.

Signing out,

Xavier Marquis

No comments: