Monday, March 9, 2009

Party in NYC!!!


So, somehow my Manager/Mother got in touch with Daylle Deanna Schwartz, an author who's books I've been reading on the music industry, and she personally invited us to her book release party at Bamboo 52 (a sushi restaurant) in Manhattan. I'm really exited to go and even though I will only be there for one day I understand that it can be a life changing experience. She is very popular in the music biz having interviewed many big names and she's even had her own career in rap music in the 80's. There will be tons of connections there (hopefully) and even if there aren't, Daylle is a big enough connection on her own. Our flight leaves tomorrow morning and I'll be headed to New York City on a jet plane with a pocket full of demo's and a heart full of courage!!!!

No comments: