Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Random Chatter

A few weeks ago I did a show at the Aloft Hotel's WXYZ in Minneapolis. It didn't go as well as I thought it should have being that I forgot some of the lyrics to my songs. I guess most people didn't even notice, but I did. I have a standard for myself. Ya dig??? NOTHING LESS THAN EXCEPTIONAL!!!!!! I fell far below that standard on that sad March day. Let's fast forward to last night at an open mic in St. Paul, shall we??? Me and MJ hit the stage and did a couple of tunes. The first tune was called "Dangerous". One of my favorite songs!!! The second was a tune called "Guaranteed Fresh" and boy were we FRESH!!! I love rapping and performing in front of people. I just felt it. I didn't need to feed off of the crowds energy (or lack there of). I created my own when the music came on. I shall tenetively name it... Xavergy. I had fun and that's what it's all about. I was ready do a full show!!! I really need to get some shows booked soon. Anyways, just thought I'd share that.

"I guess I got my swagga back, mama they say I killed the stage, well I guess I got the dagger back..."

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

It was well done as always. I still have the pics on the phone.